Moving to Plymouth

It is strange how plans change. I had considered keeping Aphrodite afloat in a marina next winter, but after a visit to friends in Plymouth and a long time pondering the pros and cons of moving the boat to a marina full time I took the decision to move the boat when she went back in the water.

Having taken the decision to move I had lots to sort out on the Exe, a mooring to sell, a decision to be made about re-joining the sailing club and how I was going to get boat from the Exe to Plymouth.

Much to my surprise the mooring was sold within the week and I wrote to the club explaining the move and that I would not would not be renewing.

We quickly came up with a plan to combine the annual Lads Trip with the move.

Just a matter if signing a large cheque and practicing my driving in marinas!